We will take your sketch, dimensioned drawing, prototype, part, or even idea and turn it into a 3D CAD Drawing. The CAD Drawing can then be utilized for presentation, prototyping, and tooling production.
Our CAD designers use Pro Engineer to output 3D models in a variety of standard formats, including IGES, STEP, STL, Parasolid, and ACIS, as well as the Pro engineer native format. These formats are near universal for any rapid prototyping, mold-making or further CAD development necessary.
A functional 3D CAD model acts as a very effective tool in presentations to customers or investors and increases their comfort level with the product. We also offer high-quality, full-resolution renderings of your CAD model–ask us if you are interested.
Your 3D CAD data can be used to create a rapid prototype through a number of different processes, which can be used to test the parts function and form. This normally ends up saving both time and money.
A fully defined CAD model may be exported in many neutral and near-universal formats making it an excellent method of propagating a final design across a global network. Designs can also be frozen or branched as easily as changing a file name.
Using your 3D CAD data, mold-makers can create a production tool and make as many of your plastic parts as you need.
- Minimal technical detail is necessary to develop a working 3D CAD model; if all you have is a drawing on a napkin, we have worked with less!
- We can reverse engineer your part or prototype and develop an exact CAD model for production. (Including 2D to 3D from existing plans/drawings)
- Our CAD designers work with you throughout the design process to develop exactly the product you want.
- Current technology allows us to e-mail a viewable 3D model to you at various points in the design process so you know exactly the status and direction of your project.
- With lead times around 1 week for CAD work, we can get your project jump-started quickly and provide a quick turnaround.