Using all of the latest mold design concepts, our molds are built with precision and made to last. With in-house CNC, EDM and polishing, we have full control of the entire mold making process. Two shifts expert machine operators and toolmakers build molds at a rapid pace. Whether your need is for a prototype, pre-production mold or hardened high-volume production mold, our quick lead-times (4-8 weeks) help our customers get new projects off the ground quickly!
Our CAD/CAM and direct machining capabilities allow us to take part data files and turn them in to cores and cavities quickly and safely. Complex shapes and contours are not a problem for our experienced programmers.
With many high speed machine centers from Litz and Mori Seiki, we can cut any material quickly. All programming is done in-house. Our EDM department includes Wire EDM, Sinkers and EDNC. Our EDM engineers also do all of the programming in-house.
”Our 140 employees are all selected for their individual knowledge in tool making and project management. Highly skilled staff and modern equipment are two of the main reasons why ARC Tooling continuously is praised for its reliable and efficient tools.”
- All tools are inspected before T1 and before delivery according to our 69 point protocol, and added customer needs.
- All tools are trailed, function tested and pressure tested up to 20 Bar.
- Full measurement reports from our TESA CMM and Video measuring machine.
- In machine measurements with Blum probes.
- Continuous improvement with PAR and CAR is implemented based on TQM